Selasa, 24 Maret 2009

Cinema Tycoon

Cinema Tycoon is a simulation game that allows you to control your own cinema business. When you first download the game, there is a cute character that guides you through playing the game as you play it. He is very helpful in showing you all aspects of the game such as adding movies to your theater, choosing movies by what’s hot and what’s not, which area to work in (suburbs, downtown, etc), training your employees, and building a better cinema to provide satisfaction to your customers. I, myself, have always enjoyed going to the movies and have actually had first hand experience in working at one. This game is pretty neat as far as giving people a simulation of what it’s like to own your own cinema. I felt it was worth the download because I was interested in trying it out. I think it’s a good learning experience for kids and can be fun for adults. However, I wish there were more products that could be upgraded in the game.

0 komentar: